Sunday, November 14, 2010

chapter 2: when i start knowing u more..

2 months later..... nothing much change... just~ we msn more often... crapping around... and teasing each other... ( but i always end up kena bully gao gao *sniff* T__T innocent face)


9 april 2010 @ ss2 island cafe

just like my normal routine..... happy hour session with my gal~ initial plan was to go back home and nap around 8~
suddenly u texted me.. saying that u need someone to accompany u eat... (i remember i refuse... but...i forget how u actually persuade me... ISSH~) but nvm... overall it was still good la~ thanks to emeryn... (the one who intro him to me)
i dragged her to on webcam with me.. so that we 3 can webcam chat together... (at least i feel not so awkward... but actually it's super weird... ) imagine both of us is like facing to the comp and talk~ lolx

-OUR FIRST CHAT-

this is the first time we talk-ed face 2 face...... so not use to it... when i remember.. we keep on scolding and teasing each other in msn... and suddenly u were like.. so gentle.. LOLx... (err.... i know i shouldnt use 'gentle" this word...but my english limited la... cant think of any better word to describe mah... ) ok~ back to the part.... u told me alot of ur stories... ur familys... and this is how... i know u deeper~


by: yann

V(^ω^)

No comments:

Post a Comment