Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chapter 55: KimchiHaru

Last week, I went lunch alone during working hour~ yes, I rarely go for lunch when work coz I normally work late and I will just tapao food and eat at office. So as usual, I went work late today and thought of getting some bread or something light( diet =) ) but unfortunately The loft pastry that located at ioi boulevard has move to ioi mall. So end up been attracted by this shop ><
it's not lunch hour so the place wasn't pack. But there a few tables been occupied.
Ordered a pork bibimbap set rm17.90<3 trying to be health conscious.
I know this dish might look really simple but the sauces were awesome. It was guided to add 2 spoons Of their homemade kimchi sauces but I ended up added more. = d yumss
And i also added 1 side order grill pork belly rm24.90 >< diet plan fail max!!!!
Suprisily the grill pork are good match with their sauce too, crispy skin and yet still remain tender juicy meat. No overly grill. ( I was trying to avoid the skin but it was too hard to resists, I ended up wallop the whole plate myself >< sinful Max sial. I guess I like this place. Will come back and try the others in their menu. <3

Address:
Kimchiharu Korean Restaurant,
IOI Boulevard,
Jalan Kenari 5,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.


No comments:

Post a Comment