Saturday, January 4, 2014

Chapter 83: ippudo Malaysia

Our second celebration with damon.. Last year xmas.. He still in his baby stroller and now he is able to walk by himself =)


Family photo @ pavvi..

FINALLY have the chance to come kl and try ippudo malaysia branch like after a year.. I quite avoiding on asking him to try this because Mon is quite a huge fan of santouka ramen.. And we also tried ippudo during our tokyo trip.. Seems he didnt like it alot and still prefer santouka.. As for me.. After my pregnancy, i didnt quite like all this heavy pork bone soup..

So here comes...








TSUKUNE rm17.90
I order a pork tsukune with pouch egg top and fried ramen... I personally kinda like the taste and as for mon.. He never like all this stuff.




Shiromaru special rm34.00

I wouldnt comment much because i just had 2 sips on the soup.. I don feel rejecting neithe the *wow* effect. But little mon likes it alot.. He had 2 small bowls and when he wanted more.. The big mon finished the last drop d. >< as for mon.. I think he still prefer his first love.. Especially the combo comes with the chasu rice in santouka =D



















Pork bun RM 7

Steamy hot bun with braised pork belly with ippudo sauce. No doubt that the well marinated + stew pork belly is juicy but i just cant accept the pork smell.. *. Fail this*


Verdict: so far so good.. Maybe will come back for the hambagar =)





IPPUDO MALAYSIA
Lot C4.07.00, Connection Level 4,
Pavilion KL,
No 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang.
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 2110 6233

No comments:

Post a Comment